FEB Zagreb 2020
11th International Odyssey Conference on Economics and Business
June 16-20, 2020 Šibenik, Croatia
We would like to inform you that due to the CORONA crises, Odyssey conference, unfortunately, will not be held in Solaris, Šibenik this year. The Odyssey conference will be held ONLINE as VIRTUAL conference in June 16-20, 2020.
However, we will prepare digital conference proceedings for all accepted papers as previous year. Conference proceedings will include ISSN number as well as DOI and will be available on Odyssey official website. Book of abstracts will also be published for all participants with an abstract only. Proceedings will be published by the time of original conference dates.
Moreover, we decided to cut the conference fee to 100 €.
Thank you sincerely for understanding this situation and we hope that we will be able to meet next year in Solaris, Šibenik.
We wish you all the best and health to you and your families!
We are also looking forward to meet you at our VIRTUAL conference!
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia is pleased to invite you to 11th International Odyssey Conference. The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss recent challenges in business and economics.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract or full paper. English is the official language of the Conference.
James M. Chen
Michigan State University, USA
- Extended abstracts will be published in the Electronic Book of Abstracts
- Full papers will be published on Electronic Conference Proceedings
- Conference Proceedings infer an ISSN reference and are indexed / referenced in EBSCO, EconLit and ProQuest
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in a separate volume of journals Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS - ESCI), Acta Turistica (WoS -ESCI, Scopus), Market-Tržište (WoS - ESCI, Scopus) and Croatian International Relations Review (ESCI, Scopus, Erih Plus, EconLit i Proquest Social Science Premium Collection)
Ph.D. Workshop for candidates in early or more advanced stages of their research will take place on June 17, 2020. All further details are available here.
DEADLINES for participants who intend to participate with the FULL PAPER
- Full paper submission deadline has been extended to May 15 2020!
- Final paper acceptance notification: April 30, 2020 - has been extended to May 30 2020
DEADLINES for participants who intend to participate with an ABSTRACT ONLY (without full paper)
- Abstract submission: May 25, 2020
- Abstract acceptance notification: May 30, 2020
- Conference dates: June 16-20, 2020
Šibenik, Croatia, Amadria Park Hotel Ivan, Šibenik, Croatia
Ivana Načinović Braje, Ph.D.
Ivana Pavić, Ph.D.