FEB Zagreb 10th International Odyssey Conference on Economics and Business
12-15 June 2019, Opatija, Croatia
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia is pleased to invite you to 10th International Odyssey Conference. The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss recent challenges in business and economics.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract or full paper. English is the official language of the Conference.
- Craig A. Depken II, Director, MS ECON Program and Professor of Economics, Belk College of Business, UNC Charlotte, USA
- Joe F. Hair, Jr., Professor of Marketing and Director of Doctor in Business Administration Program, Mitchell College of Business, University of South Alabama, USA
- Extended abstracts will be published in the Electronic Conference Proceedings
- Full papers will be published on Electronic Conference Proceedings
- Conference Proceedings infer an ISBN reference and are indexed / referenced in EBSCO, EconLit and ProQuest
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in a separate volume of journals Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS, ESCI), Acta Turistica (WoS, ESCI, Scopus) and Market-Tržište (WoS, ESCI, Scopus).
Ph.D. Workshop for candidates in early or more advanced stages of their research will take place on June 12, 2019. All further details are available at the conference website.
- Abstract or final paper submission: March 25, 2019
- Abstract or final paper acceptance notification: April 30, 2019
- Conference dates: June 12-15, 2019
Opatija, Croatia, Amadria Park Grand hotel 4 opatijska cvijeta
Ivana Načinović Braje, Ph.D.
Ivana Pavić, Ph.D.