FEB Zagreb 2020
11th International Odyssey Conference on Economics and Business
June 16-20, 2020 Šibenik, Croatia
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb (FEB Zagreb), Croatia is pleased to invite you to 11th International Odyssey Conference. The Conference aims to bring together researchers and practitioners to present their research and discuss recent challenges in business and economics.
In order to present their research at the conference authors can send an abstract or full paper. English is the official language of the Conference.
James M. Chen
Michigan State University, USA
- Extended abstracts will be published in the Electronic Book of Abstracts
- Full papers will be published on Electronic Conference Proceedings
- Conference Proceedings infer an ISSN reference and are indexed / referenced in EBSCO, EconLit and ProQuest
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in a separate volume of journals Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business – ZIREB (WoS - ESCI), Acta Turistica (WoS -ESCI, Scopus), Market-Tržište (WoS - ESCI, Scopus) and Croatian International Relations Review (ESCI, Scopus, Erih Plus, EconLit i Proquest Social Science Premium Collection)
Ph.D. Workshop for candidates in early or more advanced stages of their research will take place on June 17, 2020. All further details are available here.
DEADLINES for participants who intend to participate with the FULL PAPER
- Full paper submission deadline has been extended to April 15 2020!
- Final paper acceptance notification: April 30, 2020
DEADLINES for participants who intend to participate with an ABSTRACT ONLY (without full paper)
- Abstract submission: May 25, 2020
- Abstract acceptance notification: May 30, 2020
- Conference dates: June 16-20, 2020
Šibenik, Croatia, Amadria Park Hotel Ivan, Šibenik, Croatia
Ivana Načinović Braje, Ph.D.
Ivana Pavić, Ph.D.